Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Additions to The Sacred Bead

I have been so busy I have been neglecting my blog! Just a quick note and a lot of pictures to show some the newest additions of antique and vintage rosaries to The Sacred Bead. There are plenty of moderately priced rosaries for you so enjoy looking. I know the economy is not so great right now, so I am concentrating on bringing my customers the best rosaries at affordable prices. I'll have more detailed blogs on interesting rosaries coming up in February.
 Spina Christi bead rosary with reliquary crucifix. Soil from the Catacombs of Rome is inside the crucifix.
 Gorgeous rosary with extra medals and fabulous silver 18th C crucifix (someone added this stunning and rare crucifix to the early 20th C rosary)

 Pardon cross, early 20th C rosary with Czech Jesus beads.
 Exquisite and Rare sterling and garnet glass mid 1800s antique French rosary. Both the center and crucifix are hollow silverwork- simply beautiful!
 Beautiful double capped rosary, Italian.
 Sweet blue WWI era rosary.
 Stunning art glass and sterling rosary. The beads are Czech, faceted art glass- note the beautiful silver spacers on either side of the Pater beads.
 Elegant and rare rosary that is simply lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment